Every iPhone comes with a pair of headphones.
I’m a runner and I love listening to music on my iPhone while I run. And of course, be prepared to take a call or two. Or just let them go. 😉
Come to find out, there are a lot of things you can do with your iPhone headphones.
Here’s a list of 13 tips you can use with your iPhone headphones.
Copy and paste them into the Notes app of your iPhone and they’ll be with you always for you to refer to.
Or bookmark this page in your favorite iPhone web browser and they’ll be there when you need them.
- Click the center button once and you’ll start playing music from the music app or your streaming music app.
- Click the center button again and you’ll pause the music.
- By double-clicking the center button, you’ll skip to the next song.
- By triple-clicking the center button, you’ll play the current song again or go to the previous song.
- Double-click and hold on the last click to forward through the song.
- Triple-click and hold on the last click to rewind the current song.
- When you get a phone call, click once and you’ll answer the call. There’s a built-in microphone.
- If you receive a second call, click once to go to the new call and the current caller will be on hold.
- To ignore the second call instead of answering it, hold the center button for about two seconds.
- To hang-up a phone call, press the center button once.
- To ignore a call, press and hold the center button once to direct it to voice mail.
- To activate Siri, press and hold the center button.
- If you’re in the camera app, you can press either of the volume buttons to take a snapshot.
Hope that helps so you can take full advantage of what your iPhone headphones can do for you.