Here are seven twitter tips, tricks and tools you can use to help with your twittering.
2. Socialping – “Serious Twitter monitoring, for serious people and serious companies” is the tagline for Socialping.
“Socialping is a powerful solution for monitoring, receiving instant notifications, and responding to anything that matters to you on Twitter.”
3. post.ly – “The dead simple way to post everything everywhere.”
post.ly is from the fine folks at posterous. “post.ly is your one stop shop for posting everything to Twitter (and beyond).”
Not only can you tweet, you can attach a file to your tweet. Your post goes to your posterous blog as well as other social networking services such as twitter and facebook.
You can add more than a 140 characters of text to your post as well.
4. Epics3 – Epics3 is a way to share photos on twitter while making money with Google Adsense using your GA account. You can also link Epics3 to your Amazon S3 storage for your photos that are used with Epics3. Check it out.
5. Seesmic Look – Seesmic Look is the new twitter client from Seesmic that’s been optimized for Windows 7. Look has an amazing UI that makes it fun to use. It offers the typical twitter actions like sending a tweet, searching, trending topics, as well as twitter lists. You can set your view to display a typical twitter timeline as well as a playback mode that fades messages in and out.
6. Twitter during Office Hours – In his article How to Use Twitter During Office Hours, Amit of Digital Inspiration discusses the different ways you can get your tweets out when you’re not allowed to tweet during office hours and how to use twitter without letting anyone know. Find out what tool will allow you to get tweets directly into your Outook inbox.
7. SocialVisor – SocialVisor runs as a twitter and facebook ticker across the top of your screen. Dubbed as “The Twitter and Facebook application for people who have a life”, SocialVisor allows you to view conversations as threaded chats, create groups that combine your twitter and facebook friends, and other tasks.